Sunday, October 9, 2011

some other things that meant something

Forgetting something that very significant in your life isn't so easy. The more you try to forget it, the thing become more unforgettable. I know some people; actually more of them assume that I’m a jerk when I just shut my senses from knowing what the situation is. I know it’s true, but I don’t think they know what’s the situation really is. It’s not that I don’t care, but I don’t think this thing should be carried on for a longer time. When I’m with you, I always hurt you. Every conversation always ended with argument. I don’t know how to overcome this problem. It’s either you or me who always started points that lead to argument. Maybe this is the right time for you to start forgetting me, so no one would hurt. Whatever it is, I do always respect you, your family and friends. Thanks for everything that we had. I do believe you’ll find someone better than me, so much better. I hope that you’ll succeed in whatever you things you do. I don’t think that we’re meant for each other. There will be a person who deserves you better than me.

1 comment: